Monday, January 11, 2010

a bonus day with Mom and Dad....


I spent an extra long weekend with my family. Lately, I've seen them often. We watched Disney's Beauty and The Beast on VHS. It came out in 1991. Wow, that's a long time ago. I still remembered all the song lyrics. We used to have a tape. Dad and I went to Tim Hortons in the afternoon. My brother and his girlfriend came for dinner. I spent the evening reading People. There was an article on Brittany Murphy. It didn't really say how she died. Whatever the cause, it's sad...I fell asleep quickly. Riley snacked on my eyeglasses. She's crazy....I cried leaving Mom again. I'm like a faucet these days. I feel fat as a house. I can't stop eating. I'm sad. This slump will pass. I need to let it be. For January, it's not too cold and that's a reason to be happy.

- OCG

1 comment: