Saturday, January 02, 2010

Chilly 2010...


Well, it's the second day of 2010. It's a nippy one. The wind is rough. I enjoyed being at home with my family. I ate....and ate....and ate. Dad showed me this tune on YouTube called It Aint Me by Joan Baez. He said she looks a bit like me. I guess she does a little. The tune is anti-marriage and mirrors how I feel. It's from 1965, so I guess some feelings are timeless. We had sushi. My sister and her husband drove me home. Being night-time, my cough came out in full force. My brother-in-law kept asking if I was ok. He's sweet. My sister came into my apartment and got me all set up.


Getting into bed, an attendant made a comment about how I gained weight really quickily. It's true, but it still bothered me. I've been eating my sadness. Afterwards, I hate myself, but for now, I'm just trying to survive. While I was getting my teeth brushed, my sister called. She was checking on me and told me to go to the doctor about my cough. It will go away..........so will my desire to stuff myself. While I'm waiting, I think I'm going to hang out with my family.


- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

she's a bitch your the best...