Friday, January 15, 2010

Kleen sleep...


Outside is uncharacteristically warm for this time of year. I love it. Who wouldn't? I couldn't sleep last night. At ten o clock, my tummy started bugging me. Desperate to feel better, I took Kleen Prep. All night, I was nervous that I would have an accident. Luckily I didn't, but my nervousness made sleeping rough. I called my attendant for washroom help at seven in the morning. She was understanding. I watched Dr. Oz on Star at one ' o' clock. He talked about Alzheimer's. A growing number of Baby Boomers are showing symptoms. It's scary....

My plan was go to the mall and a movie with a friend tonight. Given that Kleen Prep is unpredictable, I decided against going. A big accident would be exciting, but not in a good way. I don't often see this friend, so hopefully she understood. I just ate vegan pizza at the library. It was yummy. Dad is coming to visit. Maybe I'll go home with him on the Go Train. Today is a good Friday....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

happy nothing happen