Monday, January 25, 2010

Respect fits all...

Outside is rainy and dreary. I'm still at home. My rides got fuddled up. Tomorrow is back to being an adult. Mom and I spent the day watching TV. We watched episodes of Baby Story and 18 Kids And Counting. Last night we ordered Thai and watched parts of shows. Hanging with my family has been fun. I do feel lazy though. Mom and Dad look tired. Hopefully I haven't worn them out. I keep thanking them for having me home. I hope they know how much I love them. Being alone right now is hard. I feel myself expanding. When people are helpful or kind, I can't help but wonder why. I feel big and gross. Logically, my kindness towards a person has nothing to do with his or her size. I treat people well because they are human and everyone deserves respect. My hope is that each of us remembers this.

- OCG

1 comment: