Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wintery Wednesday...


Today is more seasonal outside. There is snow on the ground. We really have no right complaining. I was just interviewed by the ministry of community and social services on library accessibility. It was easy and the people were friendly. I gave the library a top notch rating. They are friendly, kind and helpful to me always. That's what counts. They filmed me entering the library. The snow was coming down and looked so pretty. As a viewer, one might think it was staged. I know it was winter giving us a gift. Dad called and wished me a good day today. I consider sweet messages like his gifts too.

Sometimes I am hit by waves of sadness. I guess this is to be expected. I get lonely and miss the Observer terribly. I miss the phone ringing at night. We had such a routine. He was, and still is, my very best friend. The Observer must be sad and angry sometimes too. He had no choice in our break-up and I have to remember this.

I left the Tale Of Despereux DVD at my parents' house. I hope I don't rack up a huge library fine. If I do, it won't be a huge deal. Money isn't everything.

- OCG