Monday, February 08, 2010

Back from home...

I just returned from an extended stay with my family. As always, it was wonderful and relaxing to see them. On the downside, I ate WAY too much. Finding a balance with eating is still a struggle. Mom and I watched a cute, feel-good movie on Saturday night called Love Happens. We both liked it.



Yesterday morning I woke up with an upset stomach. I made it to the toilet, but needed a bowl when I got back to bed. I didn't realize I did, so my sheets got a good wash. Dad was very sweet and understanding. He's the greatest. I'm fortunate I was home when the wave of sickness hit. Being alone in my apartment would have scared me. I was lucky that I felt better quickly. Later we went to Tim Hortons. I had coffee with a shot of gingerbread.



Mom was home when we got back. She made a yummy polenta dinner and fell asleep on the couch. We tried to watch the Superbowl, but it was boring. At least I was with Mom. Sometimes watching her sleep is better than any show on TV.



- OCG