Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Sister!

Will I ever learn? I had a butter pecan coffee late in the day and I think it kept me awake. Of course, I didn't sleep well last night. I'm feeling a bit off. I'm taking full advantage of my "Buy One, Get Free" card from Second Cup. The deal expires in March. Nothing beats Timothy's coffee.



While sipping Earl Grey tea from my Tim Horton's travel mug last night, the lid popped off. I spilled scalding hot tea all over my pajama bottoms, but I was OK. The newest episode of Grey's Anatomy didn't tape. I'm a bit disappointed, but my interest in the show has declined, so it's alright. I watched Celine Dion and the Three Tenors on an Oprah episode from last week. Celine Dion is an amazing performer, even though it looks like she married her grandfather.



This morning I went to the market and bought bagels and bread for my parents. The lady at the bread counter didn't speak English well. The bagel employees were their usual friendly selves. I almost bought an eggplant Parmesan sandwich but decided to have broccoli with BBQ sauce at home instead. I just ate three granola bars, so the broccoli didn't hit the spot. Will I ever get my eating balanced?



Today is my sister's 32nd birthday! Happy Birthday! As sister's go, I lucked out. Thank you God. My sister taught me to be simple, kind, reserved and forgiving. She introduced me to the market too. Here's to you, sister. I love you.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

awe hope she had a good one