Thursday, February 11, 2010

I can't stop chomping...


Grandma is away in L.A. Grandpa has his helper staying with him. He wasn't feeling well yesterday. Mom said he was quiet when she visited. I haven't heard an update from Mom today. Hopefully Grandpa is better. Poor Mom. When Grandma goes away, all responsibility for Grandpa falls on her shoulders....

Last night I bought a coffee from Second Cup. It was yummy. A friendly girl beside me helped me put Splenda in my coffee. I went to Dollarama and bought gum. Then I headed to the grocery store where I picked up oatmeal, a pack of bell peppers and jalapeno peppers. My last stop was the drugstore where I picked up my medication. At home I watched Pink perform I Don't Believe You on Oprah. She's funny and real during interviews. A sweet attendant saved me when the urge to pee hit. She's very understanding. In bed I tried to watch Dr. Oz but kept falling asleep. Like the night before, I got to see half of Three's Company. Oh well, sleep is important.

As for today, I haven't much to say really. I can't stop chewing gum. Ahhh! I'm chomping down hard. It's watermelon kiwi flavour. I'm enjoying it. The sunshine is out. I watched TV this morning, ate All-Bran cereal, did my food log, watched Oprah and Dr. Oz, ate a pepper, did my business, went to my appointment, bought a coffee, watched TV, checked my mail and now I'm at the library. My day wasn't too exciting. I need to stop chomping....tomorrow. I wonder what I can do to help Mom out?

- 0CG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

KEEP ON CHOMPING SWEETY I LOVE GUM