Monday, February 01, 2010

Monday....


Yesterday's dinner was fun. I almost missed my bus but a sweet driver waited. I got lucky. The Toronto bus driver overestimated how long it would take to get to the transfer point. Better to overestimate than underestimate, right? My sister and her husband were the first guests there. Surprising, as they are usually the late ones. Mom made a turkey dinner. She heated up soup for me. I ate turkey, Brussel sprouts, and cranberry sauce too. Mom and Dad's microwave broke. My sister-in-law is growing. It's exciting. We watched Elton John and Lady Gaga open the Grammys. We saw Beyonce too. Right before leaving, I saw Pink perform Glitter In The Air on a trapeze. I missed her last performance at the concert with the Observer. Maybe that's the song Pink closed the show with.....

Today has been low key. For a Monday, I can't complain....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

it was and I thought about you