Friday, March 05, 2010

Meat at the market...


Being that it's Friday today, I went to the St. Lawrence Market. I called Mom to ask if she wanted anything. She asked me to pick up beef and chicken shish kabobs. I have never picked up meat from the market before. One of my attendants named Nancy knows her food. She told me to go to Whitehouse meats. I found the store and a cute guy with funky glasses served me. I bought three chicken Slovaki, three beef Slovaki and three lemon herb chicken sticks. They had deal where you got twelve shish kabobs for twenty-four dollars. Why not? Is there such a thing as too much meat? When I got home, Nancy helped me put the meat in the freezer. I told her that if she ever needs meat, I would happily pick it up for her. A little eye candy is good for the soul. Besides, where else would it make sense to spot a cute guy? At the meat market of course....

- OCG