Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free Sunshine...


Nothing in life is free. Well, maybe a smile. I love smiling. I smile even when I'm sad....Remember that coupon for a free coffee I mentioned yesterday? It turns out it was free with the purchase of any food item. I took advantage of the deal and bought a lemon biscotti. It was OK - not the best.

Last night I went to a Tobias House consumer meeting. I was sorry I did. A lady there couldn't stop talking about how staff forget to give her a spoon with her yogurt. She complained for a good ten minutes. I really hope never to become so fuzzy...The other site managers were friendly. Exhausted after coming home, I watched the Golden Girls on tape.

Mom bought me a classy new leather purse. Unfortunately the purse is hard to open and can't hold all my belongings. My bank cards fell out onto the road, I took it as a sign that I needed to change my purse. I switched my belongings over to a colourful looking purse my sister gave me a while back. It's hard to miss and more practical.

The sunshine is beautiful today. It's free.....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

WHON GIVES A SHIT ABOUT A SPOON...........i GUESS SHE DOES. SHRUGS*