Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Unlocking The Secret...


Last night I went to a women's group at Trudy's church. I really enjoyed the evening. I was the first to arrive aside from the group leader. I was relieved to see Trudy. Sadly, she was frazzled. Her aging mother isn't well and she saw a patient on house that had similar symptoms to her mother. Boy, stress can reek havoc on our minds. Poor Trudy...We read a book The Secret Things Of God: Unlocking The Treasures Reserved For You by Henry Cloud. It had the same premise as the original Secret but with a religious, not universal, slant. I agreed with Henry Cloud's ideas. I do NOT buy that our lives are decided by the universe . It's just too earthy. The women at the group were all friendly and articulate. I read from Henry Cloud's book and The Bible. I was nervous, but I think I did OK. Trudy was worried about me driving home so late. I made it just in time for my booking.

Calling my parents, I learned that Grandpa may have had a heart attack. Thankfully he seems better today. My brother's girlfriend hit her head on a library projector this morning and had to have stitches. It seems there's always some action. The phrase Do The Right Thing, At The Right Time, For The Right Reasons keeps coming to mind. I feel like another coffee, but I don't want to pee my pants. It's not the right time....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

ITS ALL ABOUT TIMING