Thursday, April 15, 2010

Lucky star....


Outside is fresh and sunny. I enjoyed wheeling to my Thursday appointment. It was a bit crisp outside though.....I brought a Tim Hortons reusable mug into Starbucks and got a free coffee. As I was going through the door, a guy sitting outside commented that I had guts bringing a Tim Hortons mug into Starbucks. I guess so........I am glad to be back at my apartment. I missed my freedom....

My mom's cousin is sixty two. She's been an alcoholic for most of her adult life. She's suffering from an esophageal bleed. She's on life support and not expected to live. It makes me sad. My Mom's cousin led a tortured life. Hopefully peace is near...



I watched Richard Bronson on Oprah last night. He seems so kind and humble. He said he must "have been born under a lucky star." I love that thought....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

SRNDING MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOUR FAMILY