Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A picture in kindness...


Something sweet happened to me yesterday. The bus driver who picked me up from my parents' house asked how the Observer was doing. The driver is super sweet. When I told her that we broke up, she was shocked. We talked about how amazing a guy the Observer is. I told we just weren't meant to be. The bus driver understood completely. Most Moms do...

"If it's not right, it's not right. Better now than later," she said. Smart people get it. Getting off the bus, the driver commented that I looked sad. Telling people that the Observer and I aren't together is hard....I had a wicked boyfriend. Plus, I missed my Mom. She's tough to say goodbye to. A frown was probably on my face. There was a pretty flower garden facing us as I got off the bus. The bus driver took a picture of me using her cell phone camera. Her gesture made me smile....Cheese!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

THERE ARE GOOD PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD