Thursday, May 27, 2010

Burnt eyeballs...


Outside is super warm again. I'm redder today than yesterday. Just call me "Lobster Face". Argh! I have weekend plans and I want to be in top form. I'm tired. Last night I spent an hour and a half on the phone with my best friend. We had a funny chat. There was a part in the Golden Girls where Sophia said to Rose, "Did you and Arnie play 'find the cannolli?' " We couldn't stop laughing. On my way to my appointment today, I didn't stop by the pretty purple tulips to express my gratitude for being here...I was too hot.

These days I am in love with music and life. I watched Julia Roberts on Oprah talking about Eat, Pray, Love. The book was alright, so not surprisingly, the movie looks OK too. Julia Roberts seems normal, but a little inflated. If you're a big movie star, I suppose it's hard to avoid.

I think my eyeballs are sunburned. Do you think Julia Roberts knows how that feels?

- OCG


1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.