Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Airplanes...

Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)
Can we pretend that airplanes
In the night sky
Are like shooting stars
I could really use a wish right now (wish right now, wish right now)

Airplanes by B.O.B. featuring Hailey Williams




I have the song Airplanes stuck in my head. It's a groovy tune. There is some major sunshine outside...It's been a good few days. I treated myself to vegan pizza for dinner last night. Such a yummy addiction I have! Since they opened the new Pizziolo shop that I can get into, I can't get enough of vegan pizza. While eating dinner, some male stranger leaned down and prayed in front of me. I have a hunch he was praying for my healing, but maybe it was peace. Prayer is always welcome. That said, I'm not holding out hope for healing. Life is good.

I tried an espresso frappicuno from Starbucks today. It was yummy, but so is brewed coffee. Simple is sweet.

- OCG