Monday, May 17, 2010

Imaging....

I saw the Observer yesterday. We had dinner at Sherway's Pickle Barrel. It's always great to see the Observer.....I miss him.....so much. It's hard not to say the things I did, because I still feel them. I love the Observer. How could I not???????? I wanted to tell him that, but it would have been awkward. I think the Observer knows I love him. I hope so. It's hard to say those words, because we're not together. We have such a great time. There was a point during bites of my bruschetta when the Observer asked me if I met anyone I was interested in. I choked, I've met a few friendly people who would be good coffee friends, but that's it. Admitting so felt really awkward. Before the Observer, I rarely went out with guys I wasn't dating. I'm not ready for another relationship. I'm still getting over my last one. To think of dating again is strange. I want to meet people who like conversation, coffee and friendship. I don't want a boyfriend, because the one I had was pretty great and I need time to heal.

There is a sign in front of Cafe Mania that says "Logic will take you from A to B. Imagination will take you anywhere." I am imaging peace.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

LOVE U 2 SORRY I RUINED OUR TIME WITH MY ISSUE