Thursday, May 20, 2010

Boys and burritos


It's five star sunshine out there. I spent most of the day outside. Yesterday I tried a coffee frappicuno. It was delicious after the first sip, but soon lost its coffee appeal. I think Tim Horton's iced capicunnos are better. They are cheaper too. Today I tried a burrito from Quesada Mexican Grill. it's been a week of new foods. I ate my dinner outside. Being near the market on such a beautiful day, I couldn't resist. I ran into my best friend. Her friend took our picture. We were told to "smile sexy". I laughed. Such a historic part of town was the perfect place for a picture.

My doctor is having a baby. I thought so. I'm good now....Should my next new thing will be smiling sexy?

I think Cole is having a "boys operation." My friend said she heard so from my sister-in-law. Maybe it's my brother instead. Whoever it is....ouch!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

BABIES, BABIES AND MORE BABIES