Friday, May 21, 2010

Soaking up the sunshine...

Where do I usually go a beautiful day? To the St. Lawerence market of course.....I had to give a reference for my favourite attendant before I left. I hope my attendant gets the job. Everything I said was positive and truthful.



The market was packed. I guess shoppers were getting ready for the May 2-4 weekend. Mom asked me to get shishkabobs. I wanted sixteen for our family dinner on Sunday, but I messed up and only got twelve. Maybe I'll go back tomorrow. Being Saturday, the Market will probably be busier than today, but I don't mind. A sweet girl helped me. I almost got helped by the cute butcher guy, but the girl took over. Darn!

I'm not a big meat eater, but I do like cute guys....

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.