Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stunned...


My face and arms are red like a lobster. Sunscreen would have been smart. Today hasn't been productive. I spent the morning listing to music and talking to Mom. A deer was trapped in the backyard this morning. Mom called the human society who said the deer would find his way out eventually. Mom remained vigilant about watching the scared animal. I guess deers can be violent when they're scared. Eventually the deer left. Poor creature. He or she was probably stunned.

Speaking of being stunned, I banged my knee going through the library turn style last night. It took me a minute to realize what happened. Funky colours appeared in front of my eyes...I couldn't talk for a few minutes. My leg went numb. Very odd feeling....I remembered dad putting me in a police officer's death grip a few months ago. He knocked the wind out of me. He told me he wanted to make sure he still had the knack. I'd say so. I'm still laughing about it.

- ocg

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.