Friday, May 07, 2010

Welcome Cole!

It's a boy!!!!!!!! My brother and his wife are parents! My mom and dad are grandparents! My brother's an uncle! My sister and I are aunts! Cole weighed 7 pounds twelve ounces. I hear he's cute, quiet and calm. Today Mom is picking me up to visit him. I can't wait! I couldn't sleep last night. I was so excited. Mom called and broke the news. She is over the moon. We all are. I called Dad and the Observer. My twin has seen Cole. I know I will cry. I can't believe he's here! Everyone has been waiting, especially my sister-in-law. It's a wonderful day! In another six months, our family will be blessed with another baby. I'm happy to start round one.

- OCG

1 comment:

Lurker said...

Congrats!. Being an aunt myself I know how awesome that feels when they're first born. Congrats to your brother as well :).