Monday, June 07, 2010

Sweetness...

"Even brightness takes getting used to if our eyes are accustomed to dark."

I swore I would never be one of those girls, but maybe I am. I am doubting myself....argh! Over thinking doesn't help....Let it be.

On Satuday night, I went to the market. Usually they are out of pumpernickel bagels on the weekend, but I got lucky. Feeling down, I had a spur-of-the-moment coffee date with my good friend. I needed a good girl talk. I got one over red, chamomile, caramel tea. It tasted a bit like medicine. I made my friend laugh....I got caught in the rain coming home.

Yesterday I went home to celebrate my brother-in-law's birthday. There was major traffic. I was late for my second ride, but got lucky when the driver came later. Waiting gave me time to pick up a Gap gift certificate from my brother-in-law. Cole was already in my brother-in-law's arms when I arrived. It was their first meeting. From the looks of things, they enjoyed hanging out. Mom made hamburgers, salmon burgers, veggie burgers and tuna burgers. She tried a new recipe for orso salad. It was yummy.

My brother-in-law's birthday cake is always chocolate. It's a hit every year. I always have two pieces. I hope my brother-in-law enjoyed his cake. I did.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.