Saturday, July 31, 2010

Man crazy....

It's sunny out today. This morning I went to the St. Lawrence Market. Forgetting to check how much cash was in my wallet, I played it safe and bought a small strudel for my parents. I had enough, but better safe than sorry. I bought myself a bagel, an apple and a banana. My visit home was good. There was a delay on the Go-Train. Something about the doors not closing. I listened to a guy in a wheelchair talk to his Mom....I sat across from a pregnant lady. Dad stood the whole trip. Good man, he is....



There is a lot of wedding and baby talk in my family. It makes sense. I saw an old taxi driver. He's a good guy but got a bit too personal. He asked me ALL about my break-up. Whatever.....People have opinions. I have choices...I heard his opinion. I saw my favourite Wheel-trans driver. She heard all my men tales. She knows all the guys I referred to. The man beside me must of thought I was man crazy. He'd be partly right....



I'm seeing Danielle tomorrow and going home for the August 1st holiday. We're having a Bachlorette finale party. I can't believe I watch it. It's my choice.

- OCG

No comments: