Thursday, July 22, 2010

Moments...

I've been laying low lately. I hung out with my friend Des on Thursday. We went to a pub/bar. I had two chocolate shakes. The next day I lost my change purse sowhere around Secound Cup when I bought a chiller. i'm addicted to those milkshake/coffee beverages.



On saturday i met my friend Christina at Square One. We had lunch at Marche. I went to my parents' after and had a major chocolate craving. The movie Can't Hardly Wait was on TV. I love that flick.



On Sunday, the Observer and I watched Despicable Me. It was so cute! We went to Sarbucks later and he treated me to an iced coffee with milk. I came home and saw Cole. He rocks...anytime.

I've been sad since my fling ended, but life is made of good moments and that's exactly what they were.

- OCG

No comments: