Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Reality love...

My family is everything. Dad picked me up on Saturday because I had severe tummy trouble. It's been so long. I forgot what it feels like. He saved me. I read The Heart Of The Matter - a very light book outside in the sun the next day. Mom worked. Grandma called to say Grandpa wouldn't move from his chair all day. She was crying. I said grace for our quiche dinner. It must have worked because Grandpa moved from his chair! We watched the show Army Wives later. It's good.

Cole visited with his Mom. He's amazing. Cole looks just about ready to roll over. Dad kept making him laugh.

We had a bachelorette party last night. What a silly show! It was entertaining. I got home late, but it was worth it. The things we do for love.......

- OCG

No comments: