Thursday, September 09, 2010

Fall and a sick puppy...

Fall is in the air. I can it. It's been a while since I've blogged. Life is mostly good. The Observer and I have been hanging out lots. We saw Eat, Pray, Love. Can you say, "long movie?" We went to the Ex with my friend Christina. Being Saturday, the place was hot and crowded. The next day we saw the movie Paparazzo. Actually, it was a documentary. I liked it, even though Parish Hilton was it.

We saw Going The Distance this past Saturday. It was sweet. I went to twenty-fifth wedding anniversary of the Observer. I was nervous to see his family, but they welcomed me as they always have. I'm lucky.

On Labour Day, my family had an early dinner. The Observer and I were both asked to be in my brother's wedding party. I'm honoured.

I hung out with my friend Daniele on Tuesday. We went to Timothy's, had coffee and went exploring. There's nothing like an afternoon with a good friend.

Last night I met the Observer for a quick Swiss Chalet dinner. My parents' dog Riley is in hospital with dehydration. Poor thing....feel better sweet puppy! On the upside, the leaves are changing. I love fall!

- OCG

No comments: