Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Quotes from Chris (on my Facebook)

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream."
- Mark Twain

"You could take this all away, and I would still have it all. For I have climbed the tree of life, and that is why I am no longer scared to fall."
- Tupac (I think)
...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
- Douglas Adams

And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It is the life in your years.
- Abraham Lincoln

For every mile of road, there’s two miles of ditch.

"Derive, I can't derive, I don't even have my license!"
- Lauren Kratz

Arguing on the internet is like running in the special Olympics. Even if you win you're still retarded.

If a girl makes you wear a condom, you probably didn't need it, and if she doesn't make you wear one you probably should have worn two. Life is full of irony.
-Tom Sunnergren

No comments: