Sunday, November 07, 2010

Welcome sweet niece!

My sister had a little girl! She was born on Friday, May 5th at 9:30 a.m and weighed 9.25 pounds. The baby was delivered via C-Section. I saw her for the first time on Friday night thanks to Dad who picked me up and took me to Oakville. I was sorry to miss my brother Shane who kept saying he "just wanted to see her naked." Too funny....

Yesterday I went to see the baby with the Observer. Transhelp took us straight to the hospital. My sister looked more like her self. She told us she brushed her hair in honour of our visit. My sister looks beautiful. Her baby is so sweet. We gave her a snow globe shaped as a snowflake that plays music. I feel so connected to that little person. She doesn't have a name. It's going to be Skylar, Isabelle or Maya. I have a hunch my niece will be named Skylar. While unique, I will tell her that her eyes are as blue and pretty as the sky. It's true.

-OCG

No comments: