Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chistmas past...


Well, another Christmas has passed. My nephew and niece made our holiday. Skylar was dressed in a pretty red and white dress.(pictured) She looked so cute!

We celebrated Christmas Eve at Carlie and Mike's house. The observer came which made my night. We had pizza, spring rolls, crackers and cheese, sweet bread cookies and pie. Such a yummy way to start Christmas!

Christmas morning was low key. We had our usual egg casserole, muffins and raisin bread. Carlie and mike brought Skylar early. Once everyone arrived, we watched the babies open gifts. (Well, Cole!) He was excited. Skylar was chilling.

I left at three for the Observer's family. I was sad to say goodbye to the babies, but felt doubly blessed that I had two loving families to spend Christmas with.



- OCG

No comments: