Friday, December 31, 2010

Last day of 2010...

A new beginning is about to begin - 2011. It's New Year's Eve and there's mild rain. Outside is quite warm considering it's winter. I spent today on the phone and computer. Needing air, I headed to the Bagel Store for a multi-grain bagel with butter. It was satisfying. They were just about to close but kindly offered to take my order. I got lucky. Next I browsed Winners. I have yet to buy any clothes. Finding the right size is tricky. Winners is a warehouse.

I don't feel like reflecting on the past year. I've spent the whole year looking back. Forward is more important. Cole and Skylar's births were huge blessings. They have changed me forever. They have filled my heart with joy. Oh babies, I love you!

Getting back together with the Observer was such a gift. I can't thank him enough for his unconditional love. You are my best friend in the world. Wherever you go, I will go too. Be happy always Observer. I love you more than coffee.

The trip to PEI that Dad I took in August was amazing. Lots of visiting, driving, using my aunt Cindi's GPS, and music filled our days. Flying was a bit scary, but I loved being so close to the clouds. Getting to spend three whole days with dad was a bonus too.

Looking ahead, I'm excited for my brother Jeff''s wedding. I love my sister-in-law to be! I can't wait for the babies to talk, walk, smile and turn one! I can't wait for more relaxing evenings with Observer.

I'm just about to throw together the salad to bring to the Observer's party. I'm excited to see friends and laugh. They say we often end the year the same way it begain. If that's true, good friends, good food and fun times are a sweet deal.

I don't often make new Year's resolutions, but this year, my goal is to be happy!!!!!!

On that note, HAPPY 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.