Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Shopping and not reading...


My goal is to read everyday. It's ten minutes to my bed-time so that's just not happening. Maybe tomorrow or the next day. My day wasn't productive. I had a kind morning attendant. Her name is Sue. I rarely see her, so catching up was a sweet surprise. She's the kind of lady who would be as kind to you in the next hour as she would if a year past since you last saw her. Hopefully I'm like that too.

I did go to the grocery store for lettuce, apples, dried cranberries, mushrooms, carrots and sweet potatoes. The Observer is hosting a New Years party and I offered to bring a festive salad. I hope it's yummy. I'm excited for the party. Two friends are coming. Christina is my best bud and John is a good friend of the Observer's. A fun night is approaching.

Tomorrow I have an appointment and than I'm visiting the Observer at his apartment. It will be busy, but hopefully I'll get some reading time in there. Here is Cole on Christmas Day at my parents house. He ALWAYS makes me smile....

No comments: