Monday, September 05, 2011

We're ENGAGED!

Tonight  the Observer and I went to Hot House Cafe - our favourite Italian restaurant. For weeks, the Observer has been acting odd - like someone is pinching him and he likes it. We planned to go for dinner because we usually go there on weekends. The Observer went ahead of me and when I arrived there was Blue Water in wine glasses all set. I was kind of puzzled. We ordered and I kept wondering if it would happen. Every time the Observer turned to look me, I giggled. Finally they brought us cappuccino, but only one. Inside another cup was the ring. I saw it and cried. I put it on the wrong finger but didn't care. It's too big and slid off, but it's okay. We'll get it re sized. I have the rest of my life to look at it....The Observer's brother took it for security. He was the first to see us and I'm so glad...

We will never forget Labour Day. I can't really tell you what the ring looks like, but I can tell you how much I love the man who gave it me. I can't wait to be his wife. I am lucky enough to be able to spend the rest of my life with my very best friend. Life doesn't get any better.

-OCG

2 comments:

Lurker said...

Congrats again!. Very happy for both of you:).

Anonymous said...

Congrats:) can't be more happy 4 both of u..Robina