Sunday, October 02, 2011

How wonderful life is....

My twin brother Jeff's wedding was yesterday. What a beautiful day! This had to be my favorite wedding yet. It was cold but not unbearable. I was very emotional. Jeff is not just my brother. He is my friend. I love his new wife Katherine. I know they will be together forever. They just fit.

 The photographer was my best friend April and her boyfriend, Dave. The pictures will be amazing. Jeff broke down while talking about his wife and thanking my parents. I cried too. On my wedding day, I will do the same. How can I possibility tell the Observer how much I love him and NOT cry? How can I possibility thank my parents and not sob? I felt the love from all sides.

Posted above is Jeff and Katherine's wedding song: "Your Song" by Ellie Goulding.

I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is
While you're in the world.

- OCG

No comments: