I hope you have all had a great holiday! The new year is just around the corner. However you spend it, be safe! I have no resolutions. I do need to find enjoyable work. This will take time...
Skylar started walking on Christmas. So special. I've enjoyed the holidays with the Observer. The year as a whole has been good. I'm not so obsessed with weight and not as chubby as last year. Sweets are not as triggering. My brother is better from his summer car accident. Thank goodness. His drinking seems under control too.
My biggest news is getting engaged. I still can't believe it. This coming year will be exciting. I'm off to watch New Years Eve with the Observer, John and Christina. There will be pizza and laughter. In true OCG style, I'm off to Starbucks!
Happy New Year!
Saturday, December 31, 2011
Saturday, December 24, 2011
* Being ENGAGED to the love of my life
* My oldest brother's recovery from his car accident
* treatment my brother received for his issues with alcohol
* My twin brother getting married
* my weight stabilizing
* The books Middlesex, One Day and Under An Afghan Sky
* Pomegranate tea
* My mom's year of good health
* Skylar and Cole turning one
* Two new elevators in my apartment building
* Loblaws next door
* The Observer being so excited about getting dejay recognition
* family every day to love
If you're reading this, thank you and Happy Holidays!!!
- Love, OCG