Monday, January 23, 2012

I'd love to but...

I'd love to be able to walk but....
I can't and I must learn to do other things.

I'd love cook like my fiance's mother, but
Only she can do that.

 I'd love to travel to South Africa but...
I haven't got the money or means to get there.

I'd love to lose weight but...
I'm not willing to risk losing my mind too.

I'd love be more productive tomorrow,
but sometimes being with family matters more.

I'd love to drink three pots of coffee every morning but....
I would spend too much time in the washroom.

I'd love to be a guitar player but....
My fingers don't jive that way.

I'd love to tell some people off but....
I wouldn't feel happy with myself if I did.

I'd love a Starbucks white chocolate cookie but...
I already had grapes.

I'd love to hang out with my friends but....
I'll see them soon.

I'd love to stop thinking so much but....
What would be the purpose of living then?

- OCG

No comments: