Thursday, March 22, 2012
This is a note to myself from my Thursday appointment:
Things I need to remember/do:
- Pick an easy time of day, e.g. late afternoon, after dinner - not alone.
- Remind myself that breakfast is the very next day. I DON'T have to compensate tomorrow.
- Remind myself that eating this will help me feel satisfied and sleep better.
- Choose frozen yogurt, cheese, fruit, and single serving snacks.
- Snacks will help me think about food less at night.
- If I've eaten dinner, had dessert and am STILL hungry, have an apple, grapefruit or vegetables and hummus.
HAPPY, HEALTHY SNACKING EVERYONE!