Thursday, March 22, 2012

Snacks.....

This is a note to myself from my Thursday appointment: 

Things I need to remember/do:

- Pick an easy time of day, e.g. late afternoon, after dinner - not alone.

- Remind myself that breakfast is the very next day. I DON'T have to compensate tomorrow. 

- Remind myself that eating this will help me feel satisfied and sleep better.

- Choose frozen yogurt, cheese, fruit,  and single serving snacks.

- Snacks will help me think about food less at night.

- If I've eaten dinner, had dessert and am STILL hungry, have an apple, grapefruit or vegetables and hummus.

HAPPY, HEALTHY SNACKING EVERYONE!

- OCG 

2 comments:

Rae said...

Reading your post actually really helped tonight! I was still feeling hungry after dinner and I decided to have toast with jam and a slice of pineapple. Of course, after eating my snack the guilt felt overwhelming and all those self-depricating thoughts flooded my mind.

But you're right. I don't have to compensate. Breakfast is in the morning. And I'll be OK.

Good luck to you and your snacking! :)

THE OBSERVER said...

GREAT POST AND REMINDER..REMEMBER I LOVE YOU