Saturday, April 07, 2012

I'm grateful for....

* Having a sweet Good Friday with the Observer

* Poached salmon on spinach salad from Hot House Cafe

* Titanic in 3D

* Celebrating seven years with the Observer

* My Dad taking me to have a medical test

* The test being negative

* The beautiful weather we have today

* The cute guy at the bank who asked if I was meeting the Observer

* The bunny I saw hopping in the backyard at my parents' house

* Seeing Riley, my parents' dog

* Celebrating Easter at Joe and Gisa's (The Observer's brother and sister-in-law's) house tomorrow

* That spring is coming soon

* Maple biscotti cookies from Second Cup

* My family

 Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!

- OCG

2 comments:

THE OBSERVER said...

I THINK YOUR OBSESSED WITH THAT SALAD LOL

Nguyen Tien Manh said...

njce blog


pl, visit my blog http://healthy-living88.blogspot.com/