Friday, June 01, 2012

Food and people....

Tonight I feel sad. It's raining. We went out for dinner with another couple. I didn't want to go. I didn't want to eat at Jack Astors. I ate pepperoni pizza, salad, fries and cake. The Observer paid. Next time it's my turn. We got soaked. I knew that would happen. That's why I didn't want to go. I am sitting in my pj's listening to the rain outside of my window and a Netflix movie called The Answer Man.

I am tired of socializing. The phone is ringing. Unless it's the Observer or my Mom, I don't want to talk. I don't want to make social commitments where I eat too much. I would rather be alone.....I am tired of people because they mean food and I just need a break.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

i love you and your special