Thursday, November 22, 2012

Don't wake me up....

Too much light in this window, don't wake me up
Only coffee no sugar, inside my cup
If I wake and you're here still, give me a kiss
I wasn't finished dreaming, about your lips

"Don't wake me up" by Chris Brown



What if no one ever kisses me again?  

What if I never fall in love again?
What if I can never fully let go again?
What if no one ever makes me feel understood again?
What if I never hold a man's hand again?
What if no one ever places his hand on my back again?
What if no one ever holds me tightly and promises to protect me again?
What if no one ever wants to meet my family again?
What if no one ever wants to talk to me until 3:00  a.m. again?
What if no one ever lets me wipe my runny nose in his shirt again?
What if no one ever feels like my best friend in the world again?
What if I never get another chance to love again?

Then don't wake me up.


- OCG

No comments: