Tuesday, November 13, 2012

There's something in the water.....

There is something black in the water. Three out of four siblings in my family are broken-hearted. My twin brother just caught his wife having an affair. They have been married just over a year. They were set to move into a new house this week. The move is postponed. I am so sad for my brother. He doesn't deserve the hurt. The pressure of moving drove a wedge between my brother and his wife. I guess she needed an outlet. My brother saw her going into another man's apartment and read explicit texts. I cannot imagine....he's very angry. I still love my sister-in-law and hope they work it out.

My older brother and his wife go up and down. They have had a good few days. I'm happy for them. The good times might not last, but it's important to be grateful.

As for myself, can I just AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH?

Facebook sucks. Twitter sucks. Love sucks.

- OCG

1 comment:

THE OBSERVER said...

May you both be strong all the best