Friday, June 28, 2013

Tales from the plugged....

Well, tonight things turned a corner. I am out of the woods. Two weeks ago, I went home and my Mom noticed I wasn't eating and my stomach was very distended.  I am the queen of constipation, so no big deal, right? Wrong. I tried EVERYTHING - ennemas, Klean-Prep, grapes, binging, and bran muffins. Nothing worked. Mom and Dad offered to take me to the hospital, but I knew I would be tube fed Klean Prep. I have Klean Prep at home, so why go through all that trauma when I could drink it myself? In the last week, I drank as much as I could with an already sore stomach.

I've been home for most of the past two weeks. Thank you world for my amazing family. I was so close to going to the hospital. Thank you God for allowing me to stay in my home. Thank you for my Mom's bran muffins, grape Kool-Aid, cable TV and a place to be nurtured.

I gained weight, but who cares???! Life is good as long as I can poop! When I can't sh*t, I don't give a sh*t about anything else.

Excuse my language, but I've just been through an ordeal. 

- OCG

No comments: