Monday, July 29, 2013

Get lucky....




My brother Shane has two herniated disks. He will need those repaired before he can start any rehab. The hospital is pumping him full of pain medication, so he will go through drug withdrawal. Poor guy....

I watched most of Dan In Real Life, Just Go With It and Serendipity on the weekend.  For brunch on Saturday, I ate French toast. The next day, I went to the Golden Griddle and ate grilled cheese and sweet potato fries. I bought a lemonade cupcake. My emotions have been everywhere, but I'm OK. I'm trying to be a good listener and friend, but I have my own drama. We all do. One day, this time in my life will be a memory. I hope to be stronger, wiser and better. Maybe my brother and I are right where we're meant to be. Maybe we're lucky. After all, we're still here, aren't we?

- OCG



No comments: