Thursday, August 22, 2013

After all this.....



Sunshine makes me happy. The Italian gelato store owner brightens my day when he says, "How's my girl?" Cole is going through a parental separation but he's still happy and so sweet. Shane is home and safe. Salad is yummy. I discovered the magic of Febreeze. I am letting go of hurt. I have been to Queens Quay with a good friend. Skylar FINALLY pooped on the potty. I watched Salmon Fishing In The Yemin, Ides Of March, Moneyball, The Iron Lady, Pitch Perfect and Fame. Ides Of March and Salmon Fishing In The Yemin were my favorite movies. Heather from my women's group died of a pulmonary embolism. She was a mother figure to me. I will miss her dearly. I've learned that life is made of givers and takers. I want to be a giver. It's impossible to know how life will unfold. Just live.

- OCG

No comments: